The Primal Blog
1. “I woke up like this.”
2. “I woke up like this.”
3. “I woke up like thiiiis.”
4. “I woke up like this.”
5. “I woke up like this.”
6. “I woke up like thiiiiis.”
7. “I woke up like this.”
8. “I woke up like THIS.”
9. “I woke up like this.”
10. “OH, I woke up like this.”
11. “I woke up like this.”
12. “I woke up like thiiiis.”
13. “I woke up like this.”
14. “I woke up like this.”
15. “I woke up like this.”
16. “I woke up like this.”
17. “I WOKE UP LIKE THIS.”
18. “I woke up like this.”
19. “I woke up like this.”
20. “I woke up like this.”
21. “”I woke up like thiiiiiiiiiiis.”
22. “Yes, I woke up like this.”
23. “We woke up like this.”
24. “I woke up like this.”
25. “I WOKE UP LIKE THIS!!!”
26. “I woke up like this.”
27. “We flawless, ladies tell ‘em.”
40. This dog who refused to take a good family picture.
39. This guy who got cut from the baseball team immediately after this photo was taken.
38. This gal who mistakenly thought this was the best way to get let back in the house.
37. This champion.
36. This dog who got a little too curious.
35. This awkward butt situation.
34. This dog who insisted on maintaining eye contact every time he took a dump this year.
32. This strange dancer.
31. This husky who just wants you to see how clean his teeth are.
30. This guy who never asks what YOU do in your free time.
29. This dog who forgot how to catch.
28. This dog who still hasn’t wrapped his head around the concept of “too big.”
27. This guy who ended up in the back of the wrong car.
26. This dog who just wants to be a sk8er boi.
25. This guy who doesn’t care if you think he’s being “rude” or “awkward.”
24. This Chihuahua who made a huge mistake but is too proud to admit it.
23. This guy who insisted on watching TV like this even though it makes everyone uncomfortable.
22. This dog who has no idea how he got here but he wants out.
21. This dog who refused to go through the other door, making his kids embarrassed every.time.
20. This dog who had no concept of “space” or “doorways.”
19. This dog who isn’t even shocked, she just looks like this.
18. This guy who tried to start a new trend but it just wasn’t happening.
17. This dog who saw Gigli for the first time this year.
16. The uninvited pizza guest who just wanted to stare you down every time you had a slice.
15. This dog who was caught trying to catch a ride.
14. The dog who will take the training wheels off when he’s damn well ready, OK?
13. This potted plant.
12. This failed father-son game of catch.
11. These hungover messes, who made everyone at the wedding feel awkward.
10. This dog who forgot what was real and what was fake.
8. This dachshund who got a little too cozy in a sweatshirt.
7. This awkward “hug, handshake or kiss on the cheek?” situation.
6. This smart, if awkward problem solver.
5. This pug who regrets ever letting you talk him into this.
4. This pup who got trapped in a bowl and couldn’t get out, summarizing why puppies are the best.
3. This awkwardly adorable smile that melts hearts at a moment’s notice.
2. The first dog ever to get confused by a treat.
1. Finally, this dog trying not to sneeze.
Found this on Buzzfeed.com and thought it was hilarious, enjoy.
Are you kidding me?
Like, are you actually serious with this?
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?
AM I EXPECTED TO WEAR THESE?
Is this a sick joke?
LOOK AT MY ASS. LOOK AT MY ASS YOU ASSHOLE.
What the hell are these things.
YOU MADE ME MARCH. YOU DID THIS TO ME.
I DON’T WANT THEM.
JESUS PEANUTS THIS IS A MEAN PRANK.
Damn you. DAMN YOU TO HELL.
LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME.
LOOK WHAT I’VE BECOME.
MY LIFE IS OVER.
I HATE YOU.
I’m no longer what I was born to be.
In case you didn't know we have a growing video library on Youtube!! we took a short break on our weekly video but will soon start again. So in case your pups missed a few classes and needs a quick tine up take a look at our Youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/user/PrimalCanine
Here are a couple of the videos you can find on there.
2. This cat was always trying to be helpful.
3. He’d rather be laying on your couch, staring at you lovingly.
Corey is still available for adoption!
4. Hamsters are actually very romantic.
5. In case you weren’t already…
Happy is still available for adoption!
6. She’ll be forever your girl.
7. Looking for his bro-friend.
Add a man-crate to your man-cave. Bam Bam is still available for adoption!
8. ‘Cause we had to throw a tear-jerker in the mix.
Cee Cee is still available for adoption!
9. Wants you to take him on your next secret mission.
Luke is still available for adoption!
10. Guinea pig squeaks translated.
11. Valuable secret-keeper for adoption.
I mean, that mutt, is just, so big!
13. This cat tried all the angles to find an adopter.
14. It’s true. She is.
15. Loves Madonna, carrot tops, and wood blocks.
16. This cat was not pleased to be spending time at the shelter.
She especially hated volunteers.
17. Not for long, we hope!
Corey is still available for adoption!
18. With a little help from our friends…
…we save thousands of lives each year!
19. You can open kennel doors….
…and give a shelter pet a second chance at a beautiful life in this wonderful world. Adopt today!
Another hilarious post by the Buzzfeed crew that we had to share with our pack. Which one is your dog? mine just mope around haha, enjoy. -Mike Jones
1. Before the leaves start changing, many dogs can be found willing the seasonal change…
2. And then one day it happens and it’s like a beautiful gift from above…
3. Some try to act cool, making sure it’s not a fairy tale and it is real life.
4. Others just dive right in!
5. Some fashion a beautiful wreath to adorn their adorable heads.
6. Some wait for a leaf playmate…
7. …while others just get down to it and enjoy themselves.
8. Seriously, if you have’t crunched a good leaf, you HAVEN’T LIVED.
9. There is always time to enjoy leaves, even after a human gathers them up.
Seriously, what’s the point of gathering them up if you’re not going to jump in them right after?
10. Some don’t care what you think, autumn leaf time is a time to freak out and be a kid again.
11. Think Slip ‘n Slides are just for summer? THINK AGAIN.
12. Some just like lying in the leaves, treating themselves to a nice, autumnal spa treatment.
13. Others just love the feeling of crunchy leaf after crunchy leaf all over their body.
14. Some respect how well their color scheme goes with the fall and they flaunt it.
15. The extra-thoughtful give leaves as presents…
16. Oh yes, many presents.
17. Many choose to use this crunchy leaf time to contemplate the passing of time.
18. Some use this time to be coy.
19. Some COMMIT.
20. Some use it to reconnect with nature.
21. Ah yes, the running of the crunchy leaves. Inspirational, really.
22. But no matter how you spend this time of year…
23. Never, ever tell a dog you don’t understand their obsession with crunchy leaves.
24. Unless you’re prepared for a stern lecture on the beautiful intricacies of a perfect pile of fall leaves.
25. Just grab one crunchy leaf if you’re still unsure.
26. And don’t forget a scarf to optimize your time in the autumnal beauty!
27. Because it’s fall aka crunchy leaf time and it is time to FREAK OUT.
Preheat the oven to 300°F. Lightly grease a couple of baking sheets, or line them with parchment.
Put the following in a mixing bowl:
2 cups King Arthur White Whole Wheat Flour or Premium Whole Wheat Flour 1 cup rolled oats, regular or quick 1 tablespoon dried parsley or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley 1/2 cup Baker’s Special Dry Milk or nonfat dry milk 1/2 teaspoon salt
Stir to combine.
Add 2 large eggs and 1 cup (9 1/4 ounces) peanut butter, crunchy or plain.
Stir to combine; the mixture will be crumbly.
Add 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon cold water, or enough to make a cohesive dough. Depending on the season, you may need to add a bit more (winter), or a bit less (summer).
To make dog cookies, drop the dough in walnut-sized balls onto a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet. Flatten to about 1/4” thick.
I’ve used the pusher tool from a Cuisinart food processor, which makes a nice imprint on top.
To cut out dogbone biscuits, roll the dough about 1/4” thick. No, it’s not pretty; it’ll develop cracks all over, and very ragged edges. No worries; trust me, your dog won’t care about looks.
Cut with a 3 1/2” cutter (or the size of your choice). Gather and re-roll the scraps, and continue to cut biscuits until you’ve used all the dough.
Lay the biscuits close together on the prepared baking sheets. Since the biscuits don’t include any leavening (baking powder, yeast, etc.), they won’t spread much.
Bake the biscuits for about 40 to 60 minutes, baking the smaller cookies for the shorter amount of time, the larger biscuits for the longer amount of time.
When finished, the biscuits will be dark golden brown, and will be dry and crisp all the way through.
And yes, it’s OK to break one open and taste it. If it’s good enough for Man’s Best Friend, it’s good enough for you!
I only baked the round cookies in the center for about 25 minutes; they should have baked longer. They were somewhat soft inside. No worries; if you find your biscuits are soft, just store them in the fridge, and use them up sooner.
When I caught the frisbee at the park today, my Best Buddy called me a good boy. That was awesome. Tomorrow I’m gonna be a best boy.
What if there were no doors? I could go ANYWHERE. To the dog food store. To the dog park. To the tennis ball store. To the place where all the squirrels live.
Oh, my God. I actually caught my tail. Oh my God. This is great. What do I do with it.
THERE ARE A MILLION TENNIS BALLS HERE. THEY’RE EVERYWHERE. THEY THROW THEMSELVES. AM I IN HEAVEN.
Thank you for walking me, Best Buddy! What’s that, you say? You want to walk for another eight hours? Wonderful!
Wanna go to the park? YES. Wanna go to the park? YES. Wanna go to the park? YES. Wanna go to the park? YES. Wanna go to the park? YES.
Look at all these windows!! I’m going to stick my head out of ALL OF THEM!!
I’m inventing a game called RACE MY BEST BUDDY. You run and run and run until you can’t run anymore. Loser gets his face licked. Winner gets his face licked, too.
Everything squeaks when I chew on it. It’s a miracle.
The park is so beautiful at dusk! Such a colorful sunset! Black…white…gray………little red in there…
I know how to spell “treat.” Best Buddy thinks that when he says “T-R-E-A-T,” I don’t know what he’s talking about. But I do. Boy, do I love treats.
Where do humans come from? Humans are great.
What if the dog park is the real world and everywhere else is just a people park??
We came across this article on Buzzfeed.com and thought we'd share it with you, let us know what you think comment below!
1. “Dog Collar”
2. Knitted Doggy Tutu
3. Doggy Kimono
4. Ombré Dog Leash
5. Suitcase Dog Bed
6. Tennis Ball Toy
Use an old shirt to make this little octopus toy. As a bonus, it’ll drive your pup crazy because it smells like you!
7. Easy Dog Biscuits
8. Metal Stamped Dog tags
9. Little Leg Warmers
In Households with multiple dogs it is extremely important to build proper pack structure to decrease the amount of dog fights over ranking. The dogs that get more "privileges" are going to be known as a higher ranking pack member, for lower ranking dogs this presents a challenge and being that dogs are pack animals they will test the higher ranking dogs if not properly trained. This video is one of many videos we will be releasing about pack structure.
For more information visit www.PrimalCanine.com
We came across this funny post by Buzzfeed.com and thought we'd share it with you guys. Enjoy,
1. This dog who hopes if he stares at you long enough, you won’t notice the mistake to his left.
2. These very lovely ladies.
3. This asshole trying to start a fight.
4. This whole family who broke into your house to steal your crepes.
5. This punk who has too high of an opinion of youths.
6. This dog clearly trying to sell these innocent children drugs.
7. This guy who is super good at stealing because he knows to act calm and casual.
8. This dog clearly out to steal your job.
9. This dog trying to sneak out after midnight.
10. This pug who will not allow anyone into his Kingdom or onto his slide.
11. This dog who plans to make the call from inside the house.
12. This dog who just sharted. And loved it.
13. This dog who is plotting her revenge on the red-framed one.
14. This dog dressed up as a snake to scare you.
15. This snaggletoothed lobster who clearly wants to fight you at any chance given.
16. This pug who wanted to steal some snacks from the kitchen but you were there and had to ruin it.
17. This dog who will blame all of her farts on you.
18. This pug who is just waiting for you to leave so he can catch the last pokemon and claim all the glory.
19. This expert spy.
20. This dog who is upping his anti-bath revolutionary tactics.
21. This super sleuth, distracting you so he can steal your wallet.
22. Never trust a man in a Speedo.
23. This dachshund who employs a “sneak attack” method to get his damn money back.
24. This warrior.
25. This thief who believes slow and steady wins the race/pizza.
26. This dog who will peer into your soul, seeing things that cannot be unseen.
27. This chihuahua who will mess.you.up.
28. This underage dog who is drunk as hell.
29. This dog who plans to steal this tortoise’s shell, fully aware of “Squatter’s Rights”.
30. This dog who just put saran wrap on your toilet seat.
31. This dog who overheard you saying you plan to “eat healthier”, so he raided the fridge for all the steaks before you threw them out, you monster.
32. Finally, this Frenchie who will sled at all costs.