When Primal Canine first started one of the very first places to invite us to do a meet and greet was Top Dog Barkery. Over the past few years we have grown and so have they, with two new branches in the Southern California area we decided it would be good to reunite and invite some of our friends and clients to do another meet and greet as well as a Basics group class. Thank you to Top Dog and to everyone who came out despite the little weather issues we had. Enjoy!!Read More
The Primal Blog
Becoming Primal Canine is a series based on Primal Canine the company. We look into the day to day practices of one of the leading dog training companies in the industry. We have an exclusive look into who they are and what they do to pursue to be the best.
www.PrimalCanine.com #PrimalCanineRead More
Ask Primal Canine is your chance to ask head trainers and affiliate associations of Primal Canine your questions about your dogs.
Every Thursday we will air questions from you! Feel free to leave your comments or questions below or email email@example.com
Since we're approaching our 3yr anniversary party we thought it would be a good idea to give you a guys a little taste of what we have prepared for you guys in April, enjoy!.Read More
Whole Foods Market Blossom Hill , Primal Canine & Whole Foods Market Presents -
Bite & BBQ Customer Appreciation Event.
This year our annual pack member appreciation party is brought to you by our new partners Whole Foods Market and they're pulling out all the stops. Make sure to save the date!!
Before we get into the "How to" portion of this post lets first ask ourselves, why? why should our dogs want to engage with us?.Read More
Here's the first entry of the Adventures of Bear & Mike comic series..Read More
We came upon this infographic on visual.ly and it is very similar to the way we crate train our clients dogs, so we thought we'd share....Read More
Pitting the two most popular pets against one another sounds dangerous, but it doesn't have to be! Let's compare dogs and cats by their size, breeds, abilities, and pop-culture references. Tons of in...Read More
Take al look at the top 10 names for your pups in 2014!!Read More
via - thebarkpost.com
As humankind’s most loyal and steadfast friend, dogs share many qualities with people. Both understand moods of those around them, both enjoy sleeping on the bed, and both dogs and people get into trouble when they’re bored. With a couple old t-shirts and a pawsin your day, you can make a quick and easy toy to prevent that mischievous boredom in your canine companion. Who knows? Your pooch might find your handmade creation quite… fetching.
For this project, the only things you need are two t-shirts and a pair of scissors. Have a couple old shirts lying around with a stain or two? This is the perfect project to reuse them!
Start by cutting little 2-3” wide slits at the base of your shirts. After you’ve cut your slits, just rip along the slit and your t-shirt will have the perfect strips of fabric for the next step.
Gather your t-shirt strips and tie off one end. Divide your strips into thirds and braid them together.
Once you’ve braided down to the other end, tie up the bottom and cut any straggling t-shirt strips.
Whether this toy comes in handy during an epic tug-of-war battle or serves as a distraction to keep your pooch’s mind from wandering to the smelly trash can and dreams of gnawing the legs off the couch– it’s a simple and fun way to make something special for your four-legged friend.
Vegan Doggie Treats
1 sweet potato (boiled)
1 extra ripe banana
1 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons cinnamon
Via - Visual.ly
shared by anna-reinbold via visual.ly
Another awesome post by Buzzfeed.com.
1. This one who knows what’s up.
2. This fluffy champion in the fluffy snow.
3. Even the derpiest know how to do it.
4. This cutie experiencing it for the first time, making us all wish we could be this happy again.
5. This guy who’s thankful for his built-in winter coat.
6. These snuggling sweethearts, keeping their love alive after all these years.
7. This shibe who remains mischievous even in the cold.
8. This guy who used the snow day to get new shoes.
9. This pup who knows the value of a surprise AND a good romp in the snow.
Seriously, if you you didn’t just gasp at that, you should probably get your heart checked.
10. This gal who saw the snow and decided it was time for her fashion moment.
11. This Olympic Skier.
12. This jerk who will enjoy his time in the snow, no matter the cost.
13. This guy who is so excited he can barely contain it.
14. This little one who’s motto is “in order to defeat the snow, one must become the snow.”
15. OMG and this fluff of joy. I can’t, I just can’t.
16. This epic gymnast, taking her skills to the streets.
17. This husky who has finally found his true calling.
18. This joyous masterpiece.
19. And finally, these champions of winter, snow and, let’s be real here, life.