This Great Recipe is from - http://wholelifestylenutrition.com
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
- 2-3 large sweet potatoes cut into 1/4" thick slices
- dehydrator, you could also use an oven at a very low temperature.
- Cut your sweet potatoes into 1/4" thick pieces.
- Set your dehydrator to 125 F. If using an oven set it as low as it will go.
- Allow the potatoes to dehydrate for 8 hours or until almost dry, but not brittle. If using an oven, check the potatoes after 4 hours.
- Store in refrigerator.